Friday 21 February 2014

12. Thursday Spiced Pork chops & chips & mixed veg






I had been planning to do the Swedish meatballs for dinner tonight but went to make them up and discovered the use by date was Monday. As the kids were eating it as well I didn't want to risk it. I had to pop down to our local Tesco express and improvise with what we had in the freezer.

Ingredients:

* Pork chops
* Steak house spice
* Skinny chips (we use lidl's as they are wheat free)
* frozen mixed veg

Method:

1. I have a large grill tray so to save washing up I put the chips and pork in together and sprinkled the spices over the pork, turning the pork half way through cooking. I cooked it on 200oC for 30 minutes.

2. Boil the mixed vegtables

Review:

Not one of my proudest or healthiest meals but as we didn't have much time to play with as had just gotten home from friends it helped feel the appetites. Was a simple quick meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment